Exchanges and Returns
Exchange & Return Policy
At Little & Co. we try to be as flexible as possible to ensure your satisfaction, however, we do not accept exchange and returns due to:
- Change of mind. Therefore please choose carefully.
- All sale items and Hair Accessories are considered final sale. No exceptions.
All exchange and returns will be assessed on a case by case basis.
We check all our items meticulously prior to posting to ensure that items are in tip -top condition. In rare cases where item received is defective due to original manufacturing fault, please drop us an email at email@example.com within 7 days of receipt to facilitate an exchange to same item, item of higher or equal value. Store credits might be issued in the event that exchange item is unavailable.
All returns should be posted back to us by local registered mail to ensure our receipt. Returned item must be unworn, unwashed, with original packaging and tags. Items received in unsatisfactory condition will be denied.
What is not considered a defect/ manufacturing fault?
- There might be reasonable variance in our given measurements within 3cm. In such cases, the variance may not be considered as a defect.
- Slight color variance between the physical item and what is featured on our web may be due to the saturation and brightness setting of your computer screen. As such, this would not constitute as a defect.
- Any small spot and loose thread that does not affect the overall appearance of the item, will not be considered as a defect.
- Placement of print might vary for each piece due to cut of fabric.
- Item that is damaged on purpose is not considered as a defect.